CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 01, 2010

A February Update

Now it's been 7 months since I've last blogged......YIKES! Time is flying. I keep meaning to get back to this and the time never seems to be right. Perhaps now that I have a laptop I can make it more frequent.

Today Guy drove Christian to kindergarten and Connor and I drove Grammy and Grampy to the airport. They are finally in Florida. They are going to spend two glorious months enjoying the Villages and reconnecting with cousins, children, grandchildren and old friends. I hope that they totally enjoy their time as well as the warmer climate. I wish we were in a warmer climate. I am getting quite tired of freezing cold temperatures and having to dress my children in fleece and turtlenecks all the time. I am ready for warmth.

The boys are doing great. Christian is almost at his schools 100th day. This will be a big celebration. He and I will have to find something in our household of which we can count 100 of. Perhaps it will be legos or pasta. We'll see. He is right on track academically where he should be and I am more than thrilled. Three years ago I was worried about where he'd be. He is truly an amazing kid. He works hard and he tries equally as harder. His progress is amazing. Go Christian!

Connor is in pre-school, at the same pre-school that Christian attended. He is doing well, learing everyday. He is currently in the process of switching classrooms, into a classroom where he knows a few more friends. I am hopeful that this will make him feel more comfortable. We'll see how it goes...fingers crossed.

The boys have really taken to ice skating this winter. Connor is a natural. He can pretty much run on ice at 3 years old and have a blast. He is not the slightest bit fearful. Christian just got a new pair of skates from Grammy and Grampy and he suddenly can skate amazingly. It's awesome to see. I like to say it's like a "fire has been lit under his *ss" and now he goes!!!!! He is skating real fast. He's not fearful to fall and he's challenging himself on the ice. It's pretty cool to watch his progression. I've been waiting a long while for it :-)

Ok, now hopefully it won't be another 7 months till the next post. Connor turns 4 in just 2 days. He can harldy wait. He want's to be four already. Let his birthday celebration begin.

2 comments:

Save Me A Seat said...

Hi Kate!
Great to see you back at the blog! I can't believe that when we met Christian was four months old. Where has the time gone?
xo,
C

Love said...

hi kate! i really, really loved and appreciated your comment yesterday. thank you.

your boys are adorable! =)