CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

It's A Boy!!!

Zachary has made his entrance into the world! We have a new baby boy cousin. Joann & Pat had him today @ 12:59, so he's almost 12 hours old now. Mom and I drove into the Brigham to visit them tonight and he really was adorable. He slept most of the time, but every so often he'd open his eyes and peek out at the world. We're so glad that everyone is doing well and that he is finally here!!!

Every so often I am reminded of how big our boys are getting. Sometime I feel like they are still little, one in preschool and one not even there yet. Then there are moments like tonight, holding Zachary in the hospital where I am reminded of how small & precious babies really are. Looking at his tiny toes and fingers just reminds me of how much of a miracle babies are and how far we've come with our own two. While it's been a while, it also feels like it was just yesterday that each of our own kids were both newborns. I miss it, but at the same time I love the ages that we are at now.

Treasures:

*New babies, so exciting to finally see one that we've been waiting for :-)
*Listening to Connor tell Dad "No, Don't Do That!" He's finally using his words, even though he's bossy.

0 comments: