CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just another summer day

Where does the time go? Our days are so busy and every time I turn around I feel like it's 10 PM and almost time to go to bed so we can wake up and start all over.

Today I did some sale shopping for the boys, planning ahead for next summer. I visited a bunch of stores and really did get some bargains. I do think that I am now all set thru next summer, except for the occasional fun outfits I might buy for them.

James came over for a visit today. It was extra special because Christian and James got to play for almost 2 hours alone, with no siblings. It was interesting for me to see them play and converse. I told Heidi that they had one very unique conversation about 'strangers'. Oh, if you could have heard it. A four year old talking to an almost 3 year old about strangers. Yes, it was that special.
We all had a great afternoon and Heidi joined us after Cooper and Keegan's appts. Again, the weather was perfect so we stayed outside, went in the hot tub and the kids all played until it was time for our friends to leave.
While I was out and about today I got Connor a new Spider Man big wheels. It is his own special toy, and he knows that it is his and not Christian's. For those of you who might not know, Christian believes that every toy belongs to him, no matter how hard I work to make him realize that they don't. It was a bit of a challenge for me to piece the bike together, but eventually I did. Guy might have to look it over tomorrow though. Anyhow, Connor really enjoyed riding around on it later this evening. While they were outside with Guy, Dana and Ryan stopped over for a visit. We enjoyed their company, but poor Christian was soooo over tired that he wasn't much fun towards the end of the visit. Tomorrow he should be well rested again.....I hope. :-)

James and Christian playing Play Dough

Chrisitan and James in the hot tub

Playing on the patio

Cooper and Connor

0 comments: